Thursday, September 18, 2008

yayeth!

This is going to be so much fun! Now, let's get businesslike and organized. Or at least organized, haha. Let's post all the books we'll be reading, and when we'll be reading them, so we can figure everything out, know what we have to get from the library, etc. I'll look through my syllabus and get back to ya'll on that later.

BTW....
I already read Merchant of Venice...tehe... I just couldn't wait. So I read it. Though I'd be perfectly happy to read it again! :-D I've also already read some of the books on my list but I'm going to read them again anyway because I have to answer questions and such.
Will post again later!
-Katie :-)

PS
"Phony"?!?!?! hhmph!

3 comments:

Delaney said...

Are you by any chance using Seton curriculum?

The Real Katie said...

I am! I think I'm the only one though.... BTW, Thanks for your comments on my blog! :)

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

Seton curriculum? Like St Ann Seton?

What does it contain?